Pages

contact details :


website:claireallainjewellery.com
find me on Facebook: Claire Allain Jewellery
or email me: claireallainjewellery@yahoo.co.nz

Sunday, August 10, 2014

 
Sapphire and Ruby
These two are brushed silver
with three shot set gemstones
I have many more colours .
 
 
 
 
 

 

Blingers!!

Loving these sparkly babies
I have surrounded the gorgeous
central stones in 18ct gold
and then added some sparkle in the silver
bands with a dusting of shot
set cubic zirconias.
 
Prices  from $375 nz
 
 

 

Sapphire cupcake rings.

Chunky sterling silver rings with
delicious settings on top which I
have called "Cupcake", they are
my contemporary version of a
classic setting used over the years.
These are all sapphires as the main stones
and are surrounded by cubic zirconias.
Sapphires come in a range of colours from
blue, greens, reds, oranges and yellows
in fact many colours of the rainbow.
 
Available from my website
claireallainjewellery.com

 

1 comment:

  1. The best jewellery store New Zealand offers the forever glamorous and special occasion wearable jewellery at affordable prices for women to make a statement. Click here

    ReplyDelete